Do you want to help? Awesome! One of the best ways to help TSWGO is by hosting a fundraiser—and the sky is the limit in terms of creativity! The money you raise can make a huge difference for kids with cancer, so think big. Wondering how to get started? The first step is the planning. Decide whether you want to hold an event, sell a service or product, create a team activity, or something equally amazing! Then, collect your funds either directly, or through an online fundraising platform. When you’re done, send your payment by Paypal (see the link on our website) or by check to TSWGO!
If you want to create a fundraiser, we can help out by sending you some fundraising tools, supplying bracelets for you to sell, and mailing you some brochures about TSWGO. If you have other questions, need some inspiration, or just a bit of encouragement, please write us at TSWGOFundraising@gmail.com.
If you have other questions, need some inspiration, or just a bit of encouragement, please write us at TSWGOfundraising@gmail.com
Some creative ideas friends have used to raise funds for This Star Won't Go Out:
- Run a road race in honor of Esther, and raise support for TSWGO
- Shave your head—raise money AND donate your hair for a wig
- Design a piece of jewelry and donate the proceeds
- Have guests make a donation in lieu of birthday gifts.
- Sell cookies at your school, and raise awareness for kids with cancer and TSWGO
- Host a Battle of the Bands, rock-a-thon, or a carnival